Custom Search

Sunday, November 23, 2008

My NeW Camera.. T-700

Hahah.. after i think which to buy.. for long time.. and some idea from the shopkeeper, friends.. finally.. actually.. still depends on myself.. i choose design with not too bad d camera as my first camera.. Hahah.. T-700 Grey color..

i really very love the design.. even thought the photo taken not so good.. but actually for me.. the photo.. as long as is ok then is good.. haha.. i more prefer with a better look camera.. becoz i thk i will b more happy to carry it out and everytime i hold it on hand.. i will feel happy.. that the points i buy it.. XD

why i buy it so rush wor.. becoz.. it free me 8gb memory card, one more extra battery, can consider as free me additional two years warrenty, then case, the camera is SG649 d but then sold at SG599 then u less this less that actually just SG400++ XD.. so i feel is ok to buy..
show u how my lovely camera look like. it name "小灰王子"


灰王子的帅貌~

在休息中的王子~

帅气的背影~

5 comments:

Terence said...

it's gorgeous!!!

Anonymous said...

好我给你机会
考完试后我免费让你拍三天
请好好珍惜机会不要错失!!!

Hate or Love? said...

hey....i m back!!! back from vacation^^i just updated my blog about my vacation..u can go c it in my blog...feel free to leave me a comment...do enjoy urself reading my blog^^my blog is nt dead...happy holiday^^

我回来了啦! 我更新了我的部落格^^欢迎你去看,留个意见吧!^^我的部落格没死哦!^^假期愉快^^

p.s.i wont kol a camera a prince...wakaka....

absoluteswanderer said...

bakaseng!! super ss u.. got name sumore wana add prince.. all ur things got the name de isit? XD

junoseng said...

whr got ss la ah seng.. ~ hahah..
not really everything got name.. but those special things will have name~ hoho