Custom Search

Saturday, November 1, 2008

1st of Nov

first day of november.. but i felt very guilty these few days.. becoz after the micro small quiz i start to feel lazy.. i cant conc in study.. i keep on watch drama series.. listen to song.. facebook.. msn.. then sleep eat movie.. i din study le.. two days din study le.. sigh.. but i believe.. after this blog. i will start study harder.. coz i knw.. there are only left 12days for me to study hard le.. ya.. exam is just so near to me to us.. GAMBATEH le..

2 comments:

Josiemonkey said...

ui ah seng~!!
ur blog full of word larh~~
LAZY read o~!!!
haiz~~
where is my PRESENTS?????
where is my DINNER??
u say treat us DINNER leh~~
where ??
where??
where??

junoseng said...

o0ops.. din reliaze tat my blog start full with words le.. coz these few days seldom take foto ma.. kekeke

dinner ? over liao lur.. i said treat in singapore last last night ma.. manatau no ppl find me. then no more lo.. present? ok la.. my kiss la.. MauCkss~~ kekeke