Custom Search

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Vivo~

YO~ today is the 1st day holiday in my uni's life.. XD..
me, yih keng and yim went to VIVO CENTRE.. hohoho..
actually.. we just want to walk around somewhere in singapore.. just.. find some place tat ah seng never go before.. XD
first image for VIvo is.. the shining shining floor.. and quite big la.. (actually i thk one borneo more big.. for your information.. one borneo is the biggest shopping centre in kk)
but.. i forgot to take many pic to post on blog. sorry~~..
just abit only laa..
let's see... erm.. actually just five of them.. XD
before go thru my photo.. just tell u laa.. my lunch there is a BIG BIG bugger.. wwalau.. so damn big.. i am full with it.. then.. just walk around like tat lo.. but the bigger really big.. next time show u. if i go there eat again..


i dont knw what is this.. but look cool.. take it at the garden there.. cute ma.. (not cute at all)

This is my dinner set. my soup.. woWw.. is mushroom~ yummy~~

Nah.. my dinner~~ i dunno wat carbonara le.. damn deliciouse.. the ham.. oh my.. the source.. urrghh.. NICEE~~~~

This is Yim's dinner.. is full of CHEESE.. urh.. nice? DAMN NICE~!!

This is our dessert~~ ICE CREAM.. all add up together is.. about SG15 per pax.. ok la.. XD

After our dinner.. we go buy something SPECIAL.. in GIANt.. that issss THAT iss...BROOM AND MOP AND THE CLEANING STUFF.. urghh.. so ugly.. take those things and take MRT back to boonlay.. then take bus again... T_T.. my handsome image gone le.. sad dao~~ hahaha

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish not approve on it. I regard as warm-hearted post. Particularly the designation attracted me to read the intact story.

Anonymous said...

Genial post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

Easily I to but I think the post should secure more info then it has.