Custom Search

Monday, September 1, 2008

SMRT competiton~08

In the early morning of Malaysia national day, 6am in Singapore.. i have been woke up by my lovely new HP.. WAH.. is Sunday ler.. Why i have to wake up so early? STUDY la.. lol. lie u la~ Coz today is OUR TEAM competition, SMRT competition DAY~ Who is in my team? They are Ye woon the only gal, Chin Hong, and Yih Keng.. We are.. WE ARE THE BEST!! even we din win the first prize.. but we really enjoy it.. is a very fun game!! There are about 170 teams joining the game.. so.. when the train came, all ppl rush into the train, the train suddenly become a RED SEA~
Here are some of our team foto~ that day are too rush.. cant take much foto~

Stupiak Ye Woon.. Off the Flash la~~ cant see ur MAN look le..

See Yih Keng so clever.. we all look happy oo.. is took in the MRT station.. on the way to chinatown~

This is drawn by me... Joking la, is one of the competion part in the SMRT.. this is draw by one couple i thk~ IS cool rite? very nice




closer look at it.. oh my god.. how they did it.. XD


IS Train man.. and one ppl is walking on the road.. NICE.. the word are so.. beauty..


After the competition.. we go to china town and EAT .. to celebrate.. kekeke.. Very enjoy and fun.. even is tired... but we get a good memories.. isn't it? bah.. Frenzship forever oo. dun forget our time.. with RED CLOTHES.. kekeke

7 comments:

Josiemonkey said...

hei~~
ah seng~~
uinah~~some1 change his hp liao o~~
dat day gt some1's hp..
duno y sot liao...
use pukul,ketuk...wat way oso used..at laz fung repair...ok liao~~
lol~~
hei..nan ding!!how r u o??

~MiNG~ said...

ah seng,
ming ming a...
hope u still remember o.. kaka^.6
erm...
i am lacking of time to do my blog e... haha..
u look very hapi in s'pore..
gambate gambate!!!

Anonymous said...

good day dudes. I'm actually into shoes and I had been digging for the sake of that particular make. The prices as regards the sneakers are about 220 bucks on every page. But completely I base this area selling them someone is concerned half price. I in reality like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase these. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

hi there friends. I'm actually into shoes and I have been looking allowing for regarding that meticulous model. The prices seeking the sneakers are about 310 dollars everwhere. But completely I base this site selling them for the benefit of half price. I really want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase these. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

good afternoon everyone. I'm actually into shoes and I was searching as far as something that singular model. The prices as regards the sneakers are about 200 pounds on every page. But definitively I base this area selling them someone is concerned half price. I absolutely like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase those. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

good evening bros. I'm actually into shoes and I have been looking for that singular brand. The prices for the shoes were around 350 pounds on every site. But for all I bring about this area selling them someone is concerned half price. I really love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy them. what is your opinion?