Custom Search

Monday, September 8, 2008

My sunday.. T_T

As what Ah Siong said.. the weekends of form 6, we can rest at home or hang out with frenz to movie or yum cha etc.. but, uni's weekends, is no such things le.. we have to k-ing books rather than waste time to go out.. saturday i slept at 4am coz need to k-ing human resource management.. then only can wake up at 11:30am in the morning of sunday.. after wake up, eat breakfast.. have to continue my study.. untill 6pm like tat... is damn hard.. i dun even knw what i am study about.. HRM.. is killing me man, still got tutorial haven finished la..

but.. thk back.. eh.. not bad oso la.. study is good wat... ALL THE BEST YA ah seng.. gambateh

Frenz- when u need them, they are there standby for u, so, i am here for you when u need me~

3 comments:

傻萱 said...

junior呀~
如果不是时间紧迫就不要这么拼
不然final我真的不懂你是不是要灌一大桶咖啡=.="

Hate or Love? said...

ALOHA!!!hahax...gt blog oredy wor...

Jan-Ice McMac said...

I'm oso here when u need me..=)
jia you jia you!!
fast fast come back and see us!!
S1ren miss youuuu!!!