Custom Search

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Tired saturday~

Before we talk about saturday.. let us talk talk about my friday..

haha.. friday.. i get sicked le. actually the head is heavy heavy.. i thk it is cause of four day sleep at 4am bah.. huh.. dunno why.. feel is tough to study econs, and the math getting harder.. and cant catch wat the hell wu guo hua talking about.. just too virtual le.. need strong imagination only can catch wat he talking.. AND FRIDAY I LATE WOKE UP SO MISSED MY WORK .. my god. hahah

at night.. i went to HANTU.. wat a good malaysian gathering.. knw a lot ppl. dunno they remember who am i or not la.. at least i still remember how u look like, haha.. this night MAEC sot sot group SOT again.. we play train when ppl singing.. my god. hahah.. but wat a rememberable night~

saturday.. wake up quite early.. coz planned to go shopping at sheng siong with yih keng... haha.. we really bought a lot of things.. actually most of them is food.. haha.. and some cleaning stuff.. A big big cloth.. my god.. hahhaa..
afterward we start CLEANING our room.. actually the main point is to have a better study environment in my room so tat can push me to my limit and score a good result.. hehe.. you don believe ah seng will clean room? MY ROOM NOW IS SO CLEAN.. if compare with the two china guy who stay beside me... my room is HEAVEN la.. hahha.. my floor is shining.. my table are so tidy.. hahah


dun believe? i show u..




prove.. i am mopping the floor.. i mopped TWICE neh..

can u see how clean and shining our floor is? hahha dun jealous~

MY TABLe.. so clean lerh~~ i am prepared to study hard..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah.. come and help me to clean my room? i m so lazy.. haha =P

Anonymous said...

lol, so free clean room o~my room now in a mess lo~

Chuen Hien Lai said...

Just take care of urself la..
dun reli study till 4am everyday eh...
tat's hurt ur body and ur mind too...
and oso....sleep more to hv ur mind a rest..haha...
I also study la...together gambateh ba..