Custom Search

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Do or not to DO.. no others!

i found out that in this world only two words. Do or Not to Do.
But, in my dictionary still got one words.. (dunno) normally dunno means yes.. just still thinking how to make it occurs.. first.. have to knw what kind of ppl ah seng is.. ah seng dun like to take the lead in thking whr to eat.. whr to shopping.. whr to go.. i rather than just follow what decision u made.. i am ok with it as long as i am free~
ok.. back to my topic.. Do Or Not to dO..
well.. after i came singapore for about four months.. i just went to gym room for once ( just right before sch start ) then, i am thinking, is tat worth? NOT WORTH.. i choose NOT TO DO exercise during my sch time as in really very busy.. NOW I CHOOSE TO DO exercise during my holidays.. well.. everythings start from begining.. i run for 30mins for my first time.. ( hurRArrr~!! ) i will keep it on.. after sch start.. i will try to keep it ! THATS i will do wat i wan to do!!
2nd case..
last time yih keng ask me to do mask with him.. during sch time.. i say paiseh.. dun wan.. I CHOOSE DON DO again.. hahaha.. coz i really feel paiseh to walk out the room with mask on face i care how ppl look at me... XD.. i really dun dare laa.. whatever.. now in holidays. really too bored at room.. besides the comp.. still the comp.. then feel nothing to do.. then do mask le.. WAT.. HOW I WALK OUT TO TOILET FROm MY ROOM!!! oh my gosh.. hahaa.. I CHOOSE TO DO.. no choice.. RUn to toilet and wipe it off..
3rd case..
i .. i choose to stay in ntu for whole holidays.. i needed to work.. becoz i wan to prove one thing.. I CAN SURVIVE WITHOUT FAMILY SUPPORT!! i wan to use my own money to study.. I AM ADULT.. thats my way to train myself.. I DO .. YES i know i do can make it.. AH Seng eye's not only money.. becoz i choose what i have promised myself before i came ntu.. i want to wrap all the bad things that point tat i am those kids just knw how to use money.. SORRY AR.. since i graduated from Senior 3.. i edi STOPPED TAKE MONEY FROM MY MUM!!! Yes , mayb i buy a lot metalistic things camera, labtop , nice shirt, external harddisc.. .. HEY uncle.. aunty.. is my own money.. i knw how hard to earn it and i knw my way to spend it.. I AM BIG BOY!!

ah seng gambateh.. i support u.. XD..
I still the prince of kidS!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

we support you too ~
ah seng~
aza aza fighting~
but take care ya~~
haha~do mask very good de lor~haha

Steven Gerrard said...

Geng!!!Haha...Perhaps I still need to take my parents' money for another semester...hopefully will not depend on them after that..